A fan of Cyanide & Happiness? You’ll discover that Freakpocalypse (Episode 1) is now obtainable on Xbox and PlayStation.
Current and proper from the same old digital shops, Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse (Episode 1) hits Xbox and PlayStation after a Steam launch which has had the neighborhood break up.
A point-and-click journey by which you play as a bizarre ginger orphan – Coop McCarthy – Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse (Episode 1) will see you making an attempt to make the world a greater place. The issue? Nicely, nobody likes you – in any respect – and so that you’ll want to aim every little thing and something you may so as to change that tide.
Set within the Cyanide & Happiness universe (clearly!), Episode One in all Freakpocalypse will ship precisely what you’ll count on of a recreation with the background this has. Freaks will probably be fully-voiced, as will your pals, and there can even be the prospect to absorb some beautiful animated shorts as you go about your online business.
With the artwork model that stays true to the supply materials together with catchy musical tracks to assist convey the journey to life, there’s clearly a number of issues to like about Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse (Episode 1) and it’s arrival on Xbox and PlayStation.
Key options embrace:
- This recreation is an element 1 of Coop’s trilogy of tragedy: • On this point-and-click journey, management Coop in his quest to be the hero he at all times wished to be by serving to the folks of Netherton! Discuss to, contact, and have a look at every little thing in your surroundings! That horny trying clock? Ask it to promenade! That rotting piece of fruit? Contact it!
- Soar into the Cyanide & Happiness universe: • Did we point out the sheer quantity of fully-voiced freaks and mates you’ll see from a few of your favourite animated shorts? Feast your eyes on acquainted faces as you fetch, discover and frolic via your surroundings! Meet well-known of us like Ted Bear, Shark Dad, Señor Cleanfist, and extra!
- Assist with all kinds of facet quests: • The residents of Netherton need assistance. Like, a LOT of assist. Fortuitously(?) for them, there’s Coop! Benefit from the full gameplay expertise by discovering harmful markers, shopping for frozen drinks, and attempting to make folks much less depressing! (Or a minimum of hate you much less)
- Uncover a plethora of costumes, easter eggs, and secrets and techniques: • Netherton is… Charming, when you look in the precise locations! Discover the city and uncover a ton of various garments, easter eggs and hidden particulars whilst you keep away from loss of life to freaks and bullies! Unlock particular achievements for a way good (or unhealthy) you might be at exploration!
- Benefit from the hallmark Explosm model: • True to the signature artwork model, Freakpocalypse consists of animated shorts that’ll convey you proper again to the cartoon collection that began all of it! On prime of that, hearken to a set of catchy, unique tracks that give life (or loss of life) to your environment! • Coop’s major storyline could be accomplished in just some hours, however when you discover extra and see all of Netherton, it may possibly take rather more than that, even days!
Offered on this little story? You’ll discover Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse (Episode 1) obtainable on the Xbox Retailer for Xbox One and Xbox Collection X|S for £16.74, with an analogous value on PlayStation.
Hold a watch out for a full assessment from us at some point.
You’re a bizarre, unpopular, ginger-headed orphan, and it’s time to avoid wasting the world. You play as Coop “Go Away, Weirdo” McCarthy and all you need to do is make the world a greater place. The difficulty is: No person likes you, faculty sucks, you may’t discover a promenade date, all people bullies you (together with your academics), and your makes an attempt to assist solely make issues worse. Will you escape highschool alive? Who will love you? Do you even deserve love? Why is that this recreation known as Freakpocalypse? Discover the solutions to those questions and extra by taking a look at, speaking to, and touching every little thing throughout the Cyanide & Happiness universe.